FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS/STELLA 34 TRATTORIA
General Cart Questions
Q: What is the schedule for the Thanksgiving Day Parade Party?
- 8:30 am Begin line up at Macy's designated area for STELLA PARTY (a follow-up email will indicate the assigned entrance)
- 8:45 am Escorted walk through Macy's to Stella on the 6th floor via elevators
- 9:00 am Party begins and Parade broadcast on TVs until 12:00 pm
- 9:30 am -11:30 am Buffett and bar are open
- 10:30 am Face painters, balloon entertainers, and costumed characters join the party for fun with all. Parade arrives outside Stella windows
- 12:00 pm Parade ends
- 12:15 pm Begin escorted walk out of Macy's
Q: How long are Breakfast with Santa sessions? Are we able to arrive late?
A: Please note that Stella 34 Trattoria Breakfast with Santa reservations have a duration of 1 hour. Please be sure to arrive on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
Q: Are reservations refundable?
A: Reservations are non-refundable and are only good for the date and time specified.
Q: Are we guaranteed to sit together?
A: Parties of 8 or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, we will try our best to seat you close to each other if you let us know in advance.
Q: How do we get to Stella 34 Trattoria for Breakfast with Santa ?
A: Stella 34 Trattoria is located on the 6th floor of Macy’s Herald Square in the heart of Manhattan. Please enter from Macy’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will whisk you upstairs to the front door.
Q: Can we have a window seat for our reservation for our Breakfast with Santa reservation ?
A: Please select tickets from the "Platinum" seating tier for guaranteed window seating.
Q: What are the ages for children?
A: Children are ages 3 to 10. Children ages 2 and under are free, by selecting the highchair option at checkout.