BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
Hop into spring and delight your children at Stella 34 Trattoria’s Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. This magical event features a delightful breakfast (enhanced for 2018!) with fantastic 6th floor views of the Empire State Building, a keepsake photograph with the Easter Bunny himself and fabulous Easter activities to keep the little ones smiling.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- A delightful breakfast featuring
- an abundant family-style breakfast served to you at your table
- coffee, tea, and freshly squeezed juices
- a Prosecco Bellini for adults
- premium chef's stations, including a NY-style bagel bar and an authentic Neapolitan pizza station
- View Complete Menu
- A professional photograph with the Easter Bunny - share it digitally and take home a printed copy!
- Fun Easter activities to keep the little ones entertained (featuring a professional balloon artist)
- A takeaway Easter treat to bring home
DATES & RATES
- This year we will be offering three seating categories for our Breakfast with the Easter Bunny experience.
- Pricing varies by seating category. The seating chart below shows the seating arrangement.
- Each session is 90 minutes in duration. Sessions are available at the following times:
- Saturday, March 31 at 9:30am
- Easter Sunday, April 1 at 9:30am, 12:00pm, 2:30pm
- Pricing begins at $35 for children and $40 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and varies based on seating category selected.
1. Please be sure to arrive to the breakfast on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
2. The easiest way to reach Stella 34 Trattoria is from Macy’s Herald Square’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will whisk you to the 6th floor.
3. There will be 8.875% tax and 18% gratuity applied to all ticket purchases.
4. Reservations are non-refundable and are good for breakfast only on the date and time specified. Parties of eight or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat them close to each other.
5. Window seats cannot be guaranteed. Seating is at the discretion of management so that we may accommodate all of our guests.
6. On Easter Sunday, Macy's will be CLOSED. You must enter the restaurant at 35th Street and Broadway.
7. We will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions. Please notify us ahead of time in the Comments section.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the ages for children?
Children are ages 3 to 10. Children ages 2 and under are free.
How do we get to Stella 34 Trattoria?
Stella 34 Trattoria is located on the 6th floor of Macy’s Herald Square in the heart of Manhattan. As the store is closed on Easter Sunday, you must enter from Macy’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will whisk you upstairs to the front door.
Are reservations refundable?
Reservations are non-refundable and are only good for the date and time specified.
How long is Breakfast with the Easter Bunny? Are we able to arrive late?
Our Breakfast with the Easter Bunny reservations have a duration of 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please be sure to arrive on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
Are we guaranteed to sit together?
All parties of eight(8) guests or fewer who book on a single reservation will be seated together.
Parties of 8 or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat you close to each other
Can we have a window seat for our reservation?
Window seats cannot be guaranteed. Seating is at the discretion of management so that we can accommodate all of our guests.