BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
This holiday season, give your family a magical morning in the store that brought you the Miracle on 34th Street.
It starts with an Italian breakfast feast with exclusive Empire State Building views, complete with take-home treats for children and Prosecco bellinis for adults. Then, you’ll meet and take a keepsake photo with Santa Claus and his elves - an experience that truly brings Christmas to life for any child!
Select sessions are available through December 24th. Make your children’s Christmas dreams come true with a holiday experience they will remember forever.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- A delightful family-style Italian breakfast feast (View Menu)
- Visit from Santa and his elves
- Photograph with Santa Claus (a $39.95 value)
- Takeaway treats
- Holiday activities to keep the little ones entertained
- A Prosecco Bellini for adults
DATES & RATES
- This year we will be offering three seating categories for our Breakfast with Santa Packages.
Pricing varies by seating category. The seating chart below shows the seating arrangement.
- Sessions are available at 8:45am and 10:30am on the following dates:
- November 24, 25, & 26
- December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23, & 24
- Pricing begins at $35 for children and $50 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and varies based on the date, time, and seating category selected.
1. Please be sure to arrive to the breakfast on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
2. The entrance to Stella 34 Trattoria is at Macy’s Herald Square’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will whisk you to the 6th floor.
3. There will be 8.875% tax and 18% gratuity applied to all ticket purchases.
4. Reservations are non-refundable and are good for breakfast only on the date and time specified. Parties of eight or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat them close to each other.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long are Breakfast with Santa sessions? Are we able to arrive late?
Please note that Stella 34 Trattoria Breakfast with Santa reservations have a duration of 1 hour. Please be sure to arrive on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
Are reservations refundable?
Reservations are non-refundable and are only good for the date and time specified.
Are we guaranteed to sit together?
Parties of 8 or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat you close to each other
How do we get to Stella 34 Trattoria?
Stella 34 Trattoria is located on the 6th floor of Macy’s Herald Square in the heart of Manhattan. Please enter from Macy’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will whisk you upstairs to the front door.
Can we have a window seat for our reservation?
Please select tickets from the "Platinum" seating tier for guaranteed window seating.
What are the ages for children?
Children are ages 3 to 10. Children ages 2 and under are free.