THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE PARTY
Thank you for your interest in our Thanksgiving Day Parade Party! Our 2018 event has sold out; please sign up to be among the first to be notified when tickets go on sale for the 2019 Parade Party.
Get ready for a festive morning of Thanksgiving family fun and delicious Italian-inspired brunch offerings at Stella 34 Trattoria in Macy's Herald Square!
The 92nd Anniversary Parade spectacle is set to feature a host of surprises along with its signature helium character balloons, floats of wonder, the nation's finest marching bands, enthralling performance groups, celebrity appearances, and the one-and-only Santa Claus.
Once again, we're inviting you to enjoy a bird's-eye-view of the magnificent procession from Stella 34 Trattoria's panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows on the 6th floor of Macy's Herald Square!
Catch a glimpse of all of your favorite floats and characters from above, while enjoying a generous Italian-inspired brunch and Thanksgiving-themed activities - all from the comfort of Stella 34 Trattoria's dining room overlooking Herald Square.
CREATE MAGICAL THANKSGIVING MEMORIES FOR YOUR FAMILY WITH:
- A bird's-eye-view of the Parade, from Stella 34 Trattoria's floor-to-ceiling windows
- A bountiful brunch buffet prepared by Executive Chef Jarett Appell, featuring extensive hot and cold selections
- Passed brunch hors d'oeuvres
- A delightful assortment of Pastry Chef Stefanie Morgado's desserts & pastries
- A great selection of brunch beverages, including Prosecco bellinis for adults
- Visits from beloved Macy's costumed parade characters, ready to pose for photos with your family
- Large Screen TVs broadcasting the Parade outside the windows
- Expert facepainters to keep your little ones smiling
- A Stella 34 gift bag for each family
DATES & RATES
- Thanksgiving Morning | Thursday, November 22nd
- $425pp/Adults | $200pp/Children, plus tax and gratuity
- 9:00am - 12:15pm (Detailed Schedule available in FAQ)
1. Due to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade activities, on the day of this event building security and general security in the area with be incredibly tight. After making your purchase, you will receive a follow-up e-mail with detailed arrival instructions.
2. Access to the Thanksgiving Day Parade Party at Stella 34 Trattoria will require a special paper ticket, which must be in your possession upon arrival in Herald Square on Thanksgiving morning. No tickets may be picked up on the day of the event. You may opt to receive your tickets in advance either by:
a. providing us with a U.S. mailing address so that we may mail the tickets to you directly
b. Picking up your tickets in person at Stella 34 Trattoria no later than Tuesday, November 20. Photo ID will be required to pick up tickets in this fashion.
3. Check in for the event begins at 8:30am on Thanksgiving Day. You must arrive at check in no later than 9:00am on Thursday November 22. Please note that this event features a cocktail-party-style atmosphere, with no assigned seating.
4. Reservations are non-refundable and only good for the Thanksgiving Day Parade Party on the date and time specified.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the schedule for the morning?
8:30 am Begin line up at Macy's designated area for STELLA PARTY (a follow-up email will indicate the assigned entrance)
8:45 am Begin escorted walk through Macy's to Stella on the 6th floor via elevators
9:00 am Party Begins and Parade broadcast on TVs starts
9:00a-12:00p Buffett and Bar are open
9:30a-11:30a Face painters, Balloon Entertainers, Costumed Characters join the party for fun with all
10:30am Parade arrives outside Stella windows
12:00p Parade Ends
12:15p Begin escorted walk out of Macy's